Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Midterm 2





Process
First I started by opening the .jpg file into GIMP
 I then used the rectangle select tool to make a box at the bottom of the image (blown up to show this)
 Next, I used the edit drop down menu to fill in that rectangle with the foreground color, in this case white
 Next, I made a text box inside that white rectangle and chose a color and font for the text
 I then wrote in the required text, adding a personal touch at the end
 Finally, I exported the final image as a .jpg file and saved it to my desktop


This is my cat captioning! It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at Immersive Education @ BC

No comments:

Post a Comment