Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT 6b: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

Adding 5 PDF pages to my World


I added my first 5 research papers to the cones in the back of my library. While it does make them very difficult to read, the abstract design is more pleasurable to the eyes and will result in more clicks and people reading the full articles on their associated sites.

I think this is a great example of both ocular hues and culling, as it will only load the nearest few cone PDF papers that I am nearest too. 

This is the 2nd to last part of the 6th final, adding PDF documents to the world. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment