Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT 6c: ADDING 5 NEW CONTENT ELEMENTS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY & DELETING IT

Last 5 items of Content added to my World

  1.  
    Added my 6th paper to the fence, because, well, why not?! It was Multi-user virtual environments fostering collaboration in formal educatio
  2.  
    Added another paper to contractor building
  3.                        
    Added another paper
  4. Added yet another paper to the giant metal bin

  5. Added a video

  6. Added yet another vid, this time one from iED

  7. Added another video, this time to the back hoe because who doesnt want to watch a video off of a truck!

Deletion of Copyrighted Material

Contractors buildings are clean

My big library castle

Interior of my magnificent library

Slowly loading all of the embeded webpages within my world. This was a major issue since I linked over 5 youtube videos and multiple PDF documents to the world in a very small space. It constantly overloaded the world and prohibited me from moving.

View from outside through library's front door with all copyrighted content deleted

My final farewell to my meshmoon world, it was fun editing a partially created world and getting to play with what i created along with what others before me had


This is the last part of the 6th final, final content creation and deletion. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment