Tuesday, July 29, 2014

FINAL 5b: Greenfoot Lettuce and Snake

Final #5b


Link : my scenario

 PROCESS

First I made it so the turtles would move and turn if they ran into the end of the world

Next I added the lettuce actor and placed them around the world, space invaders style

I then coded the turtles to eat the lettuce once they ran into them

I then added the snake image and for fun protected them from the turtles with lettuce

I then coded the snakes to eat only the turtles and to turn if they ran into the edges of the world

Here is my final code



This is the Final #5b demonstrating the ability to make a game in Java. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment