Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Midterm 1


Process
First, I opened the red eye picture in GIMP
 Next, I zoomed in to get a better look at what I was working with
 Needed to get even closer!
 Added my name across his forehead
 Using the dropper tool to grab a color of his eye area that wasn't discolored by the flash of the camera
 Picked a more subtle brown color and got to work with the paintbrush getting rid of the red eyes
 Zoomed out to see how my work looks from afar
 Looks good to me (I am red/green color blind so I could be mistaken)
 Time to export and save my work to the desktop!
All finished! As you can see at the top of the page, my final work made this child a lot less demonic!

This is my red eye fix. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at Immersive Education @ BC

No comments:

Post a Comment